Galatians 5 - Freedom & Rest
Galatians 5 Discussion Questions
1) What's difference between the yoke mentioned in Gal 5:1 and the yoke mentioned in Matthew 11:28-30?
2) What is the "hope of righteousness" in verse 4? How does it relate to our faith in Jesus Christ?
3) According to verses 7-10, why should we cut off all sin and lies from entering our ears and heart?
4) According to verses 13-15, how will true freedom in Christ cause you to act toward others?
5) What is the difference between doing the works of the flesh and experiencing the fruit of the Spirit? What is your part whether actively or passively?